Friday, October 15, 2004

So I got out of bed early today, hobbled off down to

the bus stop with my computer on my back and turned to
watch for the buses. And there off to my right was
the cutest little asian chick I've seen all year. She
was tight, tight, tight, wearing this little metallic
burnt red quilted jacket and tight black spandex pants
on clear plastic clogs, with burnt orange hair done up
in a 'dorothy hamill' bob. I watched her for a bit
and she was kind of waving her hands from side to side
and up and down as if she was gesturing to someone.
Every now and then she would glance down at a sheet of
paper to study it, then go back to the gesturing, and
that's when I figured out she was working on some kind
of dance choreography moves. Of course I had to check
it out. . .
So I walked over to the bus sign and asked her if
the "70" had come by yet, expecting snotty attitude.
She smiled this sweet little innocent smile at me
through those kitten-like eyes, squinted up her nose
and said "70, hmmmm, let me think. . . ." "Oh, that
comes by in about five minutes."
She had this accent, so she's definitly from across
the pond and her open manner indicates not to many
guys from here have had a chance to show her the real
world yet.
I went back to waiting for the bus, watching her go
through her little arm waves and hip thrusts until the
bus came. I sat down opposite her and watched her out
of the corner of my eye as she went through some more
'practice'. My, she does have the moves. . .
As the bus stopped it emptied of just about
everyone, except me and her, and I looked across at
her briefly and got a big smile back. At the next
stop she tottered off on her clogs and I got off at
the next stop.
I'm going to be getting up earlier more often from
now on.

No comments: