Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday, Monday.
No job, running out of money, depression setting in heavier and heavier . . . What a friggin' bitch.
And now evidence that global warming may be accelerating. Good
. Take out the thankless, arrogant many so that others may live.

I think this country needs a good, hard jolt to wake this country up and keep it waken up. Something where people have no choice but to focus on the immediate task at hand which is: help one another out. Don't be so friggin' greedy or irresponsible. Money doesn't buy everything that you need.

This is such a nihilistic society that it will need the kind of jolt that this would produce. A forty days and forty nights kind of catastrophe, where substantial propertly loss and loss of life occurs, where road systems are unusable, where money doesn't matter any more.
Today I talk to my lawyer about Ford Credit. And paying a tithe to my corporate overlord, my true master, for I am but a slave. There is no hope, there is no hope.
Funny, but I thought America used to be against Tyranny.
In addition to that, I've just about had it with managing a house where no one does anything to keep the place up. All the griping, all the bitching, all the b.s.
Too much crap today. Time to bring this to a close.

No comments: