Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, last night was the final presidential debate and towards the end it was like watching two guys give each other verbal felattio. Disgusting. Kerry should have whipped out a meat cleaver and just gone at it. Would have made a nice ending, something like 'Caligula'.

Here at Trabant Chai Lounge today, I really like it here, the net connection is like a cool mountain stream, strong, hi-speed, pure . . . I feel like I could download an elephant through this thing.

The weather is a little cooler today, overcast and here I am in my M.I.T. t-shirt, freezing my nips off. WTF? I just checked 'intellicast' and they're saying 'sunny and warm'. Sunny and warm my cold frigid nipples . . . *poink*

It's towards the end of the week now and still no info from my interview with Safeco, although I imagine that if they've done any kind of 'background check' like they say is mandatory I know why. What about a 'background check' for former employers to find out if they're credible? What about *that*? Such rank hypocrisy in the world of employment today. Inexcusable.

I sold my Isuzu on Monday for a friggin' small amount of money, but at least now I can pay rent next month, get a bus pass and pick up important things like laundry soap, bath soap, shaving cream, razor blades and other neccesities not paid for with food stamps. Party in the streets.

No comments: