Monday, September 20, 2004

Well, here I am on a Monday afternoon at
Trabant Internet Cafe

updating my blog. I've been spending the morning sending out resumes and cleaning up my bookmarks. What a nightmare. Imagine looking into a closet you keep throwing stuff in and it just piles up and piles up, no rhyme or reason to it. Now though, for the most part it actually has some real degree of structure to it.
I can't believe how short summer seemed, and now here it is winter again. Cold, gray, overcast. And yet somehow peaceful. I guess it's because we're in that time of the year for curling up to the fire with a good book and a hot cup o' joe. Ahhhhh.
I wish I could update the blog more frequently, but at this time the house is without internet, and accessing the net from wi-fi from the house is a hit and miss proposition.
Sometimes it's up, most times it's not, and only if I want to put it near the window while stretching over the couch. Very uncomfortable.
Here at Trabi the door's open and it's cold outside. Cold, cold, cold. I'm wearing my black leather jacket (today's a black day, black jeans, boots, shirt and jacket. So chic.) and I'm still a bit chilled. Time for some tea.

No comments: